About Me

My photo
Runner. Nerd. Relentless reader and documentary watcher. Beer, vodka, and wine lover. Marathoner. Studier. Music Snob. Traveler. Chocolate lab owner.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Criminal Progress

In all honesty, I live in a pretty decent neighborhood. The issue with STL is that it's "spotty." Good areas are never far from bad areas.

That being said, I still have gated parking, security cameras, double-locked doors. We had several cars broken into and one stolen from our lot two nights ago. As my friend Jason put it, "just to add a little more damage to that report: it was 11 cars and one stolen. 2 weeks ago it was just 5 break-ins. That's called criminal progress." I guess I'll start using that Club they gave me for free. At Oktoberfest a couple years back the Soulard Business Association had a booth set up. If you could show them your drivers license with a Soulard address they would give you a free club. Two years later, I've decided to actually use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment