About Me

My photo
Runner. Nerd. Relentless reader and documentary watcher. Beer, vodka, and wine lover. Marathoner. Studier. Music Snob. Traveler. Chocolate lab owner.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We're Worse Than Detroit



At least I don't have to worry about being raped on my runs (runs I'm not currently going on because it's literally a hundred and f*cking seventeen degrees outside). Perhaps we don't rank in that category because STL is #1 in the US for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. We have so much to be proud of.

6 comments:

  1. this city pretty much is a big hole.

    i need to get out west. asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a LOT to be proud of here, but the city certainly has its problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that my little town here in Maine isn't on the map. Not much to worry about here, unless you're trail running during hunting season. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I'm pretty proud of Chicago! How did we not get anything!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The numbers are skewed because like Baltimore, St. Louis does NOT reside in its own county. IT stands alone so therefore per capita crime data hurts us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I know these results are whacked out, it still made me laugh! God I love this place!!!

    ReplyDelete